ギルガメッシュ
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Miyavi

4 participanți

In jos

Miyavi Empty Miyavi

Mesaj  KuroMantra Mier Iun 17, 2009 3:38 am

Cum l-am putut uita <3

Miyavi Miyavi08

Background information
Also known as: MYV, 382, DJ 382, MYV 382 TOKYO
Born: September 14
Origin: Konohana-ku, Osaka, Japan
Genre(s): Pop, Rock
Occupation(s): Musician: Singer, Songwriter, Arranger, Record Producer, Dancer, Actor
Instrument(s): Guitar, electric sitar, shamisen, gigpig, piano
Years active: 1999–present
Label(s): Universal
Associated acts: S.K.I.N., Dué le Quartz

Miyavi (born Takamasa Ishihara) on September 14 in Konohana-ku, Osaka, Japan is a Japanese recording artist and entertainer. Currently the guitarist in supergroup S.K.I.N., he is also the former guitarist for Dué le Quartz, which disbanded in 2002.
Miyavi is active in the current visual kei and mainstream rock scene in Japan.

Biography

Early life
Miyavi was born in Konohana-ku, Osaka, Japan in 1981 to a Japanese mother and second-generation Zainichi Korean father. While young, he moved to Kawanishi in Hyōgo Prefecture.
Miyavi says that, as a child, he was a good student and enjoyed playing soccer. At 15, Miyavi bought his first guitar (though he initially planned to buy a bass guitar) and a multi-effector from money he had saved up himself and began writing music after a soccer injury left him unable to play.

Dué le Quartz and Indies Era

In 1999, at the age of 18, Miyavi joined the visual kei band Dué le Quartz where he was credited under the name, Miyabi. Upon Dué le Quartz's dissolution in 2002, he announced that his plan to initiate a solo career and changing his name to Miyavi, releasing his debut album Gagaku soon after. He later signed a contract with PS Company, and eventually with Universal Music Group, becoming a major label artist. Miyavi's significant change in music and visual styles after leaving Dué le Quartz caused much of his original audience to disperse, but attracted a new audience.
Prior to starring as himself in the 2003 film Oresama, Miyavi also starred alongside his former band mate Sakito, from Dué le Quartz, in Ryomano Tsumato Sono Ottoto Aijin.
Miyavi is regularly featured in various Japanese rock magazines every month, such as Fools Mate, Arena 37c, and Shoxx. In the past he has also modelled in the Gothic & Lolita Bible and for various brands such as the clothing line Fotus.
In 2004 Miyavi was scheduled to perform at various conventions in the United States, but was forced to cancel at the last minute due to staff issues. One of the planned events had been a show at Pacific Media Expo, where the Japanese band Psycho le Cému acted as a substitute, while another was at Anime Central, where then-indies band Sid was booked as a replacement. He was also scheduled for Megacon, but no replacement was provided.
In 2004 the maxi-single Ashita, Genki ni Naare hit the number 1 spot on the Oricon indies chart.

Majors and pop/acoustic era

Following his signing with Universal Music Group in October 2004, Miyavi released his first major single Rock no gyakushū -Superstar no jōken-/21 Seikigata Koushinkyoku and began to credit himself in the song writing credits in his liner notes as MYV. His first major album, Miyavizm, was released in June 2005.
In late 2005 and for most of 2006, Miyavi shifted to an acoustic/pop sound reflected in his second and third albums, MYV POPS and Miyaviuta ~Dokusou~, released in August and September 2006, respectively. He has said of MYV POPS, "It's like putting all the songs that I created, presenting my own attitude towards "popularity", into one album." About Miyaviuta ~Dokusou~ Miyavi says "...for the album I wanted to fit in with the quality of the songs themselves and absorb myself into my performance, playing acoustic guitar alone."
Miyavi showcased his new acoustic stylings for the first time in his "25 Shūnen Kinen Koen Tokyo Geijutsu Gekijo 5 Days -Dokuso-" concert series held at Tokyo Geijutsu Gekijo for five days around his 25th birthday in September 2006.
Miyavi left for America for the next six months. During a 2009 interview, he revealed that he went there to study English at a usual language school among people who had come there on their job search from all over the world. His schedule comprised of language school "from seven in the morning till after noon, after which [he] went to dance class. Everyday, I had about eight hours of training; dancing, running. Then, I went home to do homework. On the weekends, my friends drove me to Venice Beach, and I’d do street performances.”

US Debut, Neo Visualizm and S.K.I.N.

On December 30, 2006 Miyavi put out a message that he would be joining a band. On May 25, 2007 at the JRock Revolution concert organized by Yoshiki at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles, it was officially announced that Miyavi would be a part of a band named S.K.I.N., so far consisting of Yoshiki, Gackt, Sugizo, Miyavi himself.
S.K.I.N. performed their debut live at the 2007 Anime Expo convention in Long Beach, California on June 29, 2007.
On February 8, 2007, Miyavi announced via his online diary that he would be performing live in Las Vegas. The performance took place on February 17, 2007 at the Tabu Ultra Lounge in the MGM Grand.
In May 2007, Miyavi announced his fourth major album - as well as his first remix album - to be released in July. The album, titled 7 Samurai Sessions -We're Kavki Boiz-, will feature re-arrangements of his past songs and will feature a variety of instruments such as a turntable, various drums and tap dancing. The limited edition of the album included a DVD with bonus studio recording footage however it has long been sold out. Miyavi's 7th major single (and 14th overall), a double A-side entitled Sakihokoru Hana no you ni -Neo Visualizm- / Kabuki Danshi, was released on June 20, 2007, and debuted at #4 on the Oricon Charts. The supporting tour, entitled "The Beginning of Neo Visualizm Tour", started on July 16, and was planned for twenty venues in Japan and a stop in Korea in six weeks.
On September 3, a new single "Subarashikikana, kono sekai - What A Wonderful World" was announced, and it was released on November 14, 2007.
Shortly after this release, Miyavi announced a new single - a collaboration with fellow S.K.I.N. guitarist, Sugizo - entitled "Hi no hikari sae todokanai kono basho de," which was released on January 16, 2008.

2008 World Tour

A new album was released in March 2008, titled This Iz the Japanese Kabuki Rock followed by two announcements at the last show of his 2007 Asia tour at Shibuya’s C.C. Lemon Hall December 25, 2007: that of the release of the Official Bootleg Live at Shinkiba Coast Live DVD and of "This Iz The Japanese Kabuki Rock Tour 2008", his first world tour with performances in North and South America, Europe, and Asia.
The tour kicked off with a fan-club only event at the Shibuya AX in Tokyo, in May 2008. The circuit was composed of 33 cities in 14 countries over a 3 month period - a first in J-rock scene - with the distance travelled approximately 48,385 miles - equivalent to a full trip around the world. Majority of the concerts were sold out and covered extensively by more than 200 different media organizations. It wrapped up with a performance in Tokyo on August 17, 2008.
On December 24th of the same year, Miyavi released: This Iz The Original Samurai Style, his world tour DVD, a remix album, Room No. 382, and the Peace&Smile Carnival Tour 2005 DVD (re-released after it initially sold out).

Miyavi started 2009 as the headliner for the PS Company 10th Anniversary Commemorative Performance at the Nippon Budokan on January 3, for which the 13,000+ tickets sold out within three minutes of going on sale on November 22, 2008.(HOLY FUCKNUTS!)On the day of the live, fans were sprawled in a line stretching from the Budokan to Kudanshita Station.
Near the end of the show, Miyavi famously revealed that a DVD of the event, Peace&Smile Carnival 2009 would be released on April 5, 2008, by accident. Two books titled: PS Company 10th Anniversary Book Peace&Smile History 1998-2008 and Peace&Smile Carnival at Nippon Budokan were released on January 23 and February 9, 2009 respectively. While the PS Company 10th Anniversary Book Peace&Smile History 1998-2008 consisted of photo shoots and interviews with the participating artists (including Miyavi, Kagrra, Kra, the GazettE, Alice Nine, SuG and SCREW), the Peace&Smile Carnival at Nippon Budokan in addition comprised of: exclusive backstage images, live reports, as well as a company-wide questionnaire.
In a project collaboration with musicJAPANplus, in a late 2008 interview upon being asked where he wants to go in the next ten years, personally or on tour where he hasn’t been to yet, Miyavi expressed his strong desire in: "Russia, Italy, Macao, Dubai, Antarctica, India, Thailand, Indonesia, New Orleans, Argentina, Croatia, Mt. Fuji."
On February 16, 2009 Miyavi announced that following the April 5th live, he would be graduating from PS Company after 10 years with them. (Although Miyavi is a Universal artist, PS Company managed him since before his solo debut, when he was still in his previous band Dué le Quartz.) This was accompanied by a message from the President, Tomomi Ozaki. Following the live, on April 7, Miyavi announced on his official website that he would be launching his own company, J-Glam, Inc., the next day (April 8), naming himself President Takamasa Ishihara. On the 10th of June, Miyavi released a new song named SuperHero on his official Myspace.

Personal life

In late March 2009, newspapers reported that Miyavi got married to former pop singer Melody, early in the year. The papers have also reported that the couple are expecting their first child sometime within the year. Miyavi made a statement on his official website and MySpace blog, regretting that he wasn't the one that announced the news. On April 5, 2009 during his "graduation", Miyavi is expected to make an announcement about the matter. On the fifth during his "graduation", Miyavi announced that he and Melody were married on March 14, 2009 and that the baby is expected to be born in July.

Discography

Full-Length albums

Gagaku (October 31, 2002)
Galyuu (December 2, 2003)
Miyavizm (June 1, 2005)
MYV Pops (August 2, 2006)
Miyaviuta -Dokusou- (September 13, 2006)
This Iz the Japanese Kabuki Rock (March 19, 2008)

Extended Plays

7 Samurai Sessions -We're Kavki Boiz- (July 18, 2007)

Remix albums

Room No. 382 (December 24, 2008)

Compilation albums

Azn Pride -This Iz the Japanese Kabuki Rock- (June 27, 2008)
Victory Road to the King of Neo Visual Rock (April 22, 2009)

Singles

Shindemo Boogie-Woogie (November 30, 2002)
Pop Is Dead (November 30, 2002)
Jingle Bell (December 18, 2002)
Jibun Kakumei -2003- (April 16, 2003)
Tariraritarara (June 25, 2003)
Coo quack cluck -Ku. Ku. Ru- (September 3, 2003)
Ashita, Genki ni Naare (June 23, 2004)
Rock no Gyakushuu -Super Star no Jouken-/21 Seikigata Koushinkyoku (October 20, 2004)
Freedom Fighters -Icecream wo Motta Hadashi no Megami to, Kikanjuu wo Motta Hadaka no Ousama- (May 4, 2005)
Kekkonshiki no Uta ~Kisetsu Hazure no Wedding March~/Are You Ready to Rock? (October 12, 2005)
Senor Senora Senorita/Gigpig Boogie (January 18, 2006)
Dear My Friend/Itoshii Hito (April 12, 2006)
Kimi ni Negai Wo (July 5, 2006)
Sakihokoru Hana no You Ni -Neo Visualizm-/Kabuki Boiz (June 20, 2007)
Subarashikikana, Kono Sekai -What a Wonderful World- (November 14, 2007)
Hi no Hikari Sae Todokanai Kono Basho De (January 16, 2008)

DVD

Gekokujou (Live concert, July 23, 2003)
Oresama (Film, February 25, 2004)
Hitorigei (Music video compilation, August 21, 2004)
Indies Last Live in Nihon Budokan (Live concert, December 1, 2004)
Noriko no Ichi (Live documentary, January 12, 2005)
Peace&Smile Carnival 2005 (2005 and rereleased on December 24,2008)
Hitorigei 2 (Music video compilation, December 7, 2005)
Hitorigei 3 (Music video compilation, December 20, 2006)
25 Shunen Kinen Koen Tokyo Geijutsu Gekijo 5 Days -Dokuso- (Live concert, May 2, 2007)
The Beginning of Neo Visualizm Tour 2007 (Live concert, May 7, 2008)
Official Bootleg Live at Shinkiba Coast (Live concert, May 7, 2008)
This Iz The Original Samurai Style (Music video compilation, December 24, 2008)
Peace&Smile Carnival 2009 (April 5, 2009)

VHS

Shibuya Kokadi (Live concert)

Charitable works

a piece of water - Christmas is... (iTunes Store)
NIPPON Shiyouzi Noriko Rock Selection - FANKIMONKIBAIBURESHON ~Solo~ (January 1, 2007)

Books

PS Company 10th Anniversary Book Peace&Smile History 1998-2008 (January 23, 2009)
Peace&Smile Carnival at Nippon Budokan (February 9, 2009)

Photo Books

Wagahai (September 19, 2003)
Gakincho (October 19, 2004)
Je vous souhaite un bon anniversaire. (September 7, 2006)

Miyavi 7dt2ld82

With Dué le Quartz

(M-am gandit sa pun tot aici articolul cu Due Le Quarts ca nu cred ca cineva e interesat de trupa, voi ce ziceti?)

Miyavi Group

Dué le quartz was a Japanese visual kei rock band that formed in December 1998 and signed to PS Company, a sub-division of Free-Will. The band opened a fanclub on August 1, 2000 that was called "Baby Merry". After releasing a few albums, several singles and a greatest hits compilation, the group disbanded in 2002. Vocalist Sakito and bassist Kikasa later reunited to form the band FIGURe; (with drummer KAZUKI occasionally providing session work) and guitarist Miyabi changed his name to "Miyavi" and started a solo career.

Biography

In December 1998, Sakito and Ken formed Dué le quartz and played their first live on February 14, 1999. They recruited bassist Kikasa somewhere in between, officially adding KAZUKI to the mix on March 22 of that year.
Ken left the band in May 1999 due to musical differences, leaving the guitarist gap to be filled by Miyabi on June 29, 1999 and complete the band's final lineup.
They made it big quickly, landing their first one-man live on August 21, 2000 at Shibuya ON AIR WEST. Their first full one-man tour kicked off on May 16, 2001, and their second began on December 4, 2001.
The band landed the feature spot in indie publicationa Expect Rush I (January 2001) and Expect Rush II (March 2002).
After a hugely successful run and amassing a large fanbase, Kikasa announced his withdrawal, which led to complete disbandment in 2002. They played their last live on September 22, 2002 at Akasaka BLITZ.

Lineup

Sakito – vocals
Ken – guitar
Kikasa – bass
Kazuki – drums
Former members
Miyabi/Miyavi - guitar
KuroMantra
KuroMantra

Numarul mesajelor : 105
Data de inscriere : 12/06/2009

Sus In jos

Miyavi Empty Re: Miyavi

Mesaj  Zaki Mier Iun 17, 2009 4:00 am

wah MYV <33333
cum de am sarit peste el
imi plac melodiile astea noi ale lui mai remixate asa, cu toate ca difera de vechiul lui stil, sunt dragte
cel mai mult imi placea cum arata in Due le Quartz
Zaki
Zaki
Admin

Data de inscriere : 11/06/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj  KuroMantra Mier Iun 17, 2009 4:12 am

KuroMantra
KuroMantra

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Zaki Mier Iun 17, 2009 4:32 am

ahh stiu video'ul
m'am smiorcait si eu cand l'am vizionat T_T
Zaki
Zaki
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj  ღPiYokoღ Mier Iun 17, 2009 7:05 am

Waii saracu TT^TT nu mai plange myv Miyavi 568311

Melodia lui noua super hero e kawaii Miyavi 952237 Ador refrenu nu stiu de ce imi vine sa plang cand il aud Miyavi 961649

Versuri:
Spoiler:

Download Superhero:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QGD5T50E

In vara parca trebuia sa nasca melody.Nu prea am o parere buna despre ea ca am auzit ca s-ar fi culcat cu o gramda de j-rockeri si daca myv nu o lasa insarcinata ei nu s-ar fi casatorit.Oricum daca myv a zis ca o iubeste inseamna ca nu'i asa cum cred eu.

ღPiYokoღ
ღPiYokoღ

Numarul mesajelor : 21
Data de inscriere : 17/06/2009
Varsta : 29

http://weloveancafe.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Mesaj  KuroMantra Mier Iun 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Miyavi announced that he and Melody were married on March 14, 2009 and that the baby is expected to be born in July.

Da.. in vara.
KuroMantra
KuroMantra

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Zaki Mier Iun 17, 2009 7:17 pm

yuu abea astept sa vad cateva poze cu el si cu bebelusul
Zaki
Zaki
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Pika-chuu Vin Iun 19, 2009 3:47 am

si eu....si mie imi place melodia super hero

versuri: Super hero

mataseta na honey soko noke Wanna be
I’m a japanese crazy 21st century Boy no kenzan nari
tsuite oide yo misete yaruze zekkei wo
V.I.P. na tokutouseki ni Sweet na KISS de koyoi mo kimi wo T.K.O

sechigarai kono SEKAI nigori no nai kimi no EYES ni
tsuki no hikari utsuru kagiri YUME kaki tsuzukeru

kurikaesu TOKI no naka de
bokura wa nando mo nando mo kizutsuke atte,
sore demo aishi ai,
yorisotte wa hikisakareteyuku

Tell me why... is this my life? Tell me why...
Hey please darling,
say that's a lie, and we'll be able to see
each other again in the next world.

boku no kurushimi ga kimi no shiawase nara
nandatte yorokonde ukeirete miseru sa
hanareru koto ga futari no tame nara
koko kara zutto zutto inotteru yo
tooi kioku no naka de waratteru
kimi to omoide wa iroaseru koto naku
tatoe unmei ni yurusare nakute mo
itsumade mo boku wa kimi dake no SuperHero.

Tell me why... is this my life?
It's a lie...
Gimme pride, so that we can fly.
Won't be cryin' no more.

ENGLISH:
Sorry to keep you waiting Honey, get back you Wanna be
I’m a japanese crazy 21st century Boy, check me out
Come on, I’ll enchant you with the view
from the V.I.P. section, I’ll T.K.O. you with a sweet kiss tonight.

The moonlight reflecting eternally in your eyes,
unclouded by this harsh, sad world, we’ll keep creating dreams.

Time keeps repeating itself
we keep hurting each other over and over,
and yet we love each other,
getting torn apart whenever we get close

Tell me why... is this my life? Tell me why...
Hey please darling,
say that's a lie, and we'll be able to see
each other again in the next world.

If my pain is your pleasure
then, damn right, I’ll take it
and if we have to separate for both our sake
then I’ll always always keep on praying for you
In those distant happy memories
my memories of you will never fade
and even if destiny won’t allow it,
I’ll always be your Super Hero.

Tell me why... is this my life?
It's a lie...
Gimme pride, so that we can fly.
Won't be cryin' no more.
Pika-chuu
Pika-chuu

Numarul mesajelor : 24

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Zaki Joi Aug 06, 2009 2:48 am

heheh MYV e tatic...are o fetita sanatoasa tun
abea astept poze cu micuta
pana atunci ceva luat de pe blogul artistului

To the Co-miyavi worldwide,
thank you for all of the mail and comments!
Thanks for ur tons of messages !!

On July 29th, 2009 at 4:40pm,
my BABY was safely dropped!

Weighing in at 3110g,
she is a pretty baby girl.

Being her first child,
she went into full-on labor,
and it was 20 hours non-stop!
it was quite a marathon, but
thanks to our family and friends, and the kind hospital staff
the baby was brought into the world safely.

Also, to all the Co-miyavi across the world,
the messages and comments gave us courage.
Thank you very much.
ur comments absolutely cheered us up for sure !!

Now, I'm witnessing the vital energy and preciousness,
it's like "happy" and "grateful",
I'm being overwhelmed by feelings I can't express with vocabulary

Life is pain,
pleasure in death.

the meaning is not negative, it has a lot of different meanings,
my "reason" for living has changed.

Also, there are a lot of great things about women.
I have a lot of respect for all women,
To my spouse, I have to say from the bottom of heart, "good job",
and, Co-miyavi, no matter what
please welcome the new baby into our warm family please!

Lots and lots of "love"!

Even though life is pain,
It's wonderful.
Zaki
Zaki
Admin

Sus In jos

Mesaj  KuroMantra Lun Sept 07, 2009 11:32 pm

In 30 sept. o sa aiba MiyaJI un concert la Vienaaaaaa :D hurry up buying tickets XDDD
KuroMantra
KuroMantra

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Zaki Mar Sept 08, 2009 6:03 am

waaa XD
da' degeaba cumpar bilet ca tot nu ma duce nimenu la concert -_-'
Zaki
Zaki
Admin